Above, Christina Hendricks is tucking in to a slab of watermelon. She knows what's good!
Katy Perry loves it too!
And wears it. . .
. . . and Nigella Lawson eats it. . .
Watermelon quenches Kim Kardashian's thirst.
Yum. Beautiful watermelon. . .
Here's a shot of Jennifer Garner at the Farmers Market, picking up a watermelon. . .
Adrianna Lima doesn't want to get any watermelon stains on her clothes. . .
And Giselle Bundchen matches her swimsuit to her piece of watermelon.
Now, I'm going to share with you another wonderfully refreshing cocktail recipe which is just perfect for a girly party or a bridal shower. The Watermelon Gin Fizz. It's so lovely light pink and tasty.
Watermelon Gin Fizz
- 5 cups diced watermelon, divided
- 6 ounces gin, divided
- 8 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 1/3 cups ginger ale, divided
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Freeze 1 cup watermelon for garnish. Puree the remaining 4 cups watermelon. Strain it, divide the juice among 4 ice-filled glasses.
- Top each with 1 1/2 ounces of gin ( I suggest sapphire), 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1/3 cup ginger ale.
- Garnish with the frozen watermelon and lime wedges. Bombshells are all about the garnish!!
- Non-alcoholic variation: Omit the gin.